Instructions and Templates
Author and Submission Guidelines
Please find information about submitting your abstract / paper to CIET 2014.
CIET 2014 accepts only electronic submissions of your abstracts and papers. Authors need to log in order to submit their abstracts and papers.
Please remember your user account information as you will have the option to revise and change your abstract/paper until the submission deadline on 15 February 2014 for abstracts and 1 April 2014 for papers.
The abstract is submitted as plain text, with a maximum of 400 words. Please include a maximum of 5 keywords.
Do not use special characters, symbols, or math in your title or abstract. Do not cite references in the abstract. The abstract should outline the main ideas and results of the paper.
Scientific papers should be written in English, while professional papers can be written either in English or in Croatian.
Professional papers written in Croatian must have an abstract and keywords written in English at the end of your paper.
Submissions of articles must follow the template. Papers are limited to twelve pages, including figures and tables.
Papers will be blind reviewed.
Paper formatting and styles:
- The whole document should be written in the following font: 12 pt regular Times New Roman, justified
- Document title: 16 pt bold (Master_Heading_En style).
- Authors: 11 pt italic (Author style).
- Chapter titles: 12 pt bold, numbered (Heading 1 style).
- Subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 2 style).
- Sub-subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 3 style).
- Figure captions should be placed below figures, 10 pt regular (Caption style).
- Table captions should be placed above tables, 10 pt regular (Table_caption style)
For all other questions regarding formatting and styles look at Template.
Final version of each accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings in CD format.